Thursday 8 May 2014

5 months ago I had a C-section to have my baby, 3 months ago I started with a 3 mile walk and 30min exercise and so on till I built up more and more. To be honest with you I'm not dieting, I'm eating real food not food-like products, and I'm not exercising because I wanna be slim and look beautiful ( I'm waaaay past that age) I'm exercising because I wanna be healthy and fit. I've been inspired by many people and that turned into motivation which again turned into habit. A habit of reaching my hand to pick up an apple instead of bag of chips, a habit of exercising 30-40 min a day to release energy, a habit just as brushing your teeth. We all should have this habit of taking care of our bodies inside and not only on the outside because is healthier and actually cheaper. It's cheaper to walk,it's cheaper to have a satisfied stomach (junk food besides the fact is expensive will never keep the hunger and cravings away), to exercise in your own living room is actually free (the internet is full of free online videos). Where is a will is a way, and I've been tought that postponing is the exact recipe for failure. I do hope, this, along with milions of other examples is inspiring for you and I wish you good luck in your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment