Friday 4 July 2014

Home made Ice Cream


If it rains in Minehead that doesn't mean we can't enjoy summer, and when we say summer we say ICE-CREAM
For this recipe I was thinking to use a nectarine and pineapple but since I had a little banana sitting there all alone I thought I add it as well. So for my home made ice cream recipe you will need:


- 1 glass coconut milk (250ml)
- 1 nectarine
- 1 banana
- 1 thick slice of pineapple
- 1 tsp vanilla essence



Wash the fruits, roughly cut them into chunks put them all in the blender, add the milk and the vanilla essence, blend for a minute or two. If you don't have a blender just like I happen not to have one for the moment just put everything in a jug and use the hand mixer.
Pour the smoothie into the ice cream moulds and off they go in the freezer for few hours. From these ingredients I made 6 ice-creams and still had some left, poured it into a plastic bowl, about half of bowl which I put as well in the freezer to be eaten with a teaspoon. So I would say you can get about 10 ice creams from this. Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment